Mr. Amit Kumar Das
MBIT has been founded by Mr. Amit Kumar Das, an NRI entrepreneur. A young man of vision, he is the founder chairman of the ISOFT Group , IST Group and Innotech Group.
Having been an entrepreneur for 11 years, he has ample exposure as well as experience in the sphere of international business.
Mr. Das has successfully established the Sydney, Australia Chapter of Bihar Foundation. He also went on to become the founder secretary of the Bihar Foundation. Mr. Das is also an Executive Member of AIBC (Australian Indian Business Council).
Born in 1979, he belongs to Mirdaul village in Forbesganj and has been an inspirational figure for the locals of that area. He comes from a humble background, his father Moti Babu was a farmer and his mother, a house wife. He even was the youngest person to receive the “Bihar Ashmita Samman” for his outstanding work and important contributions. A Microsoft certified professional since 1999, he has got a certificate of excellence to his credit and also Microsoft’s Certificate of Achievement – Business Solutions. While he was an intern at the age of 19 years, he became the youngest team leader in the project which was to develop & build an ERP system. In very short time, he has headed and executed over 100 projects across the globe, which is a commendable endeavor
Mr. Das, a determined visionary, aims at doing something for the society and his homeland, Bihar. His vision is not only the establishment of MBIT but is much wider than just that. He wants to initiate projects that are worth several hundred crores under his “Matrabhumi Project”. A world class medical college cum super specialty hospital at Forbesganj, an international residential school for the poor families of farmers at Mirdaul, another school with international standards at Forbesganj is among those projects that have been already initiated. These initiatives while providing quality education and employment to the underprivileged will also be helpful in improving the state’s image which will in turn attract a larger number of NRIs to invest in Bihar.
He intends to make India the most sought after talent hub of the 21st century while focusing on research and development. He wants India to be the global leader in both these spheres.
Among many achievements and recognitions of Mr. Das, following are some of them:
- Youngest person to received “Bihar Asmita Samman Award” at the age of 31 Years
- Became the Software Project Internet at the age of 19 years
- Became Microsoft Certified Professional at the age of 20 Years
- Established the Software Company at the age of 21 Years
- Became Member of Australian Indian Business Council (AIBC) at the age of 30 Years
- Became the Founder Secretary of Bihar Foundation Sydney Australia at the ages of 31 Years
- Became the member of Australian Institute of Company Directors at the age of 34 Years
- Laid the Foundation stone of International Engineering College Moti Babu Institute of Technology (MBIT) in Forbesganj in 2010
- Became the youngest personal to established an International Engineering College
- Got the title of “Dharti Putra” (Son of Soil) from Magazine Yugputra
- Got Microsoft Certificate of Achievement – Business Solutions at the age of 27 Years
- Successfully created and established more than three Corporate Companies in India and Outside India
- Extensive exposure and expertise at International and global level
- Established himself and his company strong foot hold in Australia and targeting other developed nation as growth strategy
- Headed and completed over 100 Projects across the globe