Col(R) Kiran Kumar Dangwal, Sena Medal
Director, MotiBabu Institute of Technology (MBIT)
Mobile – +919771445090
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. B.Sc. (PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY & MATH), AGRA UNIVERSITY, 1ST Division
2. B. Tech, 1st CI with honors (Gold Medalist)
3. M.Tech (Electrical), IIT Delhi, 9.2 CGPA
1. PG Diploma in Management
2. PG Diploma in Human recourse Management.
3. PG Diploma in Operations Management.
4. PG Diploma in Human Rights.
5. PG Diploma in International Business
6. Electronic Data Processing (EDP) Qualified.
7. Advance Diploma in Computer Software Technology.
8. MBA (Human Resource & Operations)
1. Sena Medal by the President of India
2. Jeevan Raksha Padak by the President of India.
1. FELLOW OF INSTITTUE OF ENGINEERS (INDIA)
2. LIFE MEMBER OF ALL INDIA MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
3. CHARTERED ENGINEER
35 YEARS of experience in handling/training/supervision of technical manpower. Attending and organizing international level seminars on technical subjects.Undertaken several new engineering projects including services in different parts of the country. Maintenance of large cantonment township with hospitals, prestigious institutions, schools, residential buildings and associated infrastructures HR Management of over 2000 technical personnel at different sites for achieving time bound objectives under challenging environment. A seasoned adventure enthusiast who can motivate and inspire a term to achieve higher organisational goals within the constraints of time and resources.
With unblemished and illustrious experience spanning over three decades in the Army Engineers, Col K.K. Dangwal, is a recipient of Sena Medal & Jeevan Raksha Padak conferred by the President of India for meritorious service beyond the call of duty. He epitomizes exemplary discipline, dedication and team work in all his endeavors, having served with the most disciplined force in the world – The Indian Army. A well known adventure sports enthusiast with medals at National level in Rowing, Car Rallies, Mountaineering and all water sports. He was member of the team which first introduced Hang gliding in India. While serving with elite special force of National Security Guards for four years he was also entrusted with the task of motivating and inspiring the Indian Hockey team in 2001. The team produced outstanding results for the next two years.
While in service he fought with Militancy and terrorism in J&K, Punjab, Mizoram and SriLanka at grassrodlevel, always leading from the front by example at risk of his own life. He is a member of the International Association of Bomb Technicians and Investigator (IABTI). He has visited all parts of Australia, Thailand, Singapore and Europe.
On technical field, He is a first divisioner in B. Sc (P.C.M.), Gold Medalist in B.Tech and an Alumnus of IIT Delhi with his M.Tech in Electrical engineering (9.2 CFPA). He has done PG Diploma in all functions of Management, foreign trade and Human Rights. He is a Chartered Engineer (CE), fellow of the Institution of Engineer (FIE) and life member of the All India Management Association (AIMA)
He has undertaken and supervised several new engineering projects and associated services in different parts of the country. Construction and maintenance of large cantonments townships with hospitals, prestigious Institutions like National Defense Academy (NDA), Armed Forces Medical college (AFMC), Electric Sub Stations, Central Air Conditioning plants, multistoried residential complexes and associated infrastructure, HR management of over 2000 technical personnel at different sites for achieving time bound objectives under challenging environment all over India while inspiring his team to produce results within the constraints of time & resources.
- Able administrator with comprehensive knowledge of every aspect of general management, manpower development, operations, Human Resource Management ,large Engineering Project Management, Economic Affairs, Information Technology, Security Management & Administration. 35 years of rich and successful experience under the rigorous and exacting standards of the Army, thus equipped for all kinds of leading managerial functions in any sector.
- Offering a keen acumen to streamline HR Policies and Practices coupled with proven expertise in General Administration and Employee relations.
- Have been attending and organizing International Level Seminars on Technical Subjects.
- Ingrained analytical observation, confidence, adaptability, maturity and tact developed through ample experience of crisis management.
- Highly Disciplined, Courteous & decisive leader with Esprit –De-Corps quality with excellent ability to coordinate with different people at one time under difficult situations and the ability to bring out the best in others while creating a healthy and friendly work environment, thus enhancing operational efficiency.
- Ingrained confidence, adaptability, maturity, and tact emanating of experience in the Army, resulting into ability to handle multifarious functions for all kind of managerial activities in the Corporate Sector and activities in a high pressure environment.